Terms & Conditions
The Cancellation Policy in place for your reservation is as follows:
You have 30 days of your arrival date to cancel and receive a full refund. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival, you forfeit any payments made to date and will be charged the full amount of your reservation.
Any changes that result in a shortened stay or early departure do not warrant any refund of reservation payments or deposits.
We recommend the purchase of trip insurance, as it is the best way to protect travelers from unforeseen circumstances and emergencies that can cause cancellations and disrupt travel plans, as there are no exceptions to this cancellation policy.
Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB.
The security deposit is a reimbursable fee paid before check-in. The amount is blocked on your credit card and released after check-out provided there are no damages incurred during your stay. It may take up to ten business days for the amount to fully unblock on your credit card.
Once you have booked and before the reservation is 100% confirmed, you will be asked to sign a rental agreement prior to or upon arrival with House Rules and/or local laws/requirements that must be followed while staying at the property.
Accommodation Rates Do Not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $500 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.